Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

35 weeks, 4 days...and counting!

Happy Easter! 
This year we went to church with Stephen's parents in the morning, got coffees at the espresso stand, and then lounged around at home for a few hours before going to my Uncle's house for an Easter feast and great family time.

Here is my Easter day outfit, the dress is actually a maxi I've had for years that is stretchy enough to work with my big bump. The cardigan is from Target.



How far along? 35 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain: hovering around 10 lbs
Maternity clothes: Yes, definitely. Still able to use a lot of pre-maternity pieces though.
Stretch marks? Yes :-(
Sleep: Terrible! Getting comfortable is difficult, and the waking up 1-3 times every night to use the bathroom isn't the most fun!
Best moment this week: I think the best moment was when I was in church this morning and he was kicking so hard due to the loud worship music - It was easy to get over the pain as I was just imagining him dancing and turning in there praising the Lord.
Miss anything? Being able to bend over easily
Movement: Tons.
Food cravings: No real cravings
Anything making you queasy or sick? No.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: Braxton hicks for sure
Symptoms: Lower back pain & elevated blood pressure (not fun)
Belly button in or out? In, I thought it was getting close to popping out at 26 weeks but it's even closer now!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy! I think Steve will agree though, the last few weeks have been the hardest on me emotionally and physically
Looking forward to: Meeting our baby!! Could be very soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment